Brake Lines

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Brake Lines
By Nitroargi on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 11:58 am:  View Nitroargi's Profile Search for other posts by Nitroargi Edit this post

Hi guys!

As you may already know I own a '99 Mille. I am thinking,among other things, to buy her new brake lines. I was wondering if anyone has made this mode? Should I look out for something in particular? Follow the factory root for the lines or use an alternative one???
Stainless steel or kevlar?

Thank you in adnace,
Regards Nitro.  

By Exdukenut on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 02:45 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

You can either buy pre made ones from Goodridge, Fren Tubo and others, in kevlar or stainless.

But the cheapest method is to go down to your local Hydraulic hose shop and with the length you want ask them to cut up to that length, get the right, angled banjo bolts and assemble. 

By Nitroargi on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 02:48 pm:  View Nitroargi's Profile Search for other posts by Nitroargi Edit this post

I asked a guy that can do this kind of job back in Greece and he is asking about 120 euros just for the front!!! Of course the lines will be taylor made for my bike the same day...  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation