Sad bloke needs a super model

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Sad bloke needs a super model
By Brianr on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 01:16 am:  View Brianr's Profile Search for other posts by Brianr Edit this post

Ok this is not for me you understand its for a� er....er... friend of mine. He owns a Mille R and wants to put a model of it on my...........his desk at work. Does anyone know where I.........he can get one. I think he is a bit sad���

BrianR  

By Klingon on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 11:25 am:  View Klingon's Profile Search for other posts by Klingon Edit this post

Hi Brianr,
Here in Spain, Altaya editores, is selling a collection ( one new model every two weeks at the press stands). The price is around 9 �, they are metal injected and good quality. I´m waitint for the Mille one that I appears in the list of the 42 models of the collection... If you want I can send you one when appears...
Or next year you repeat your tryp, go down to Seville ( 90 km far from Jerez racetrack) and pick the model up with you...

Have a nice day.

Paco. 

By Eddie on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 02:35 am:  View Eddie's Profile Search for other posts by Eddie Edit this post

Errr guess what Brianr, I too have a friend who would also like a model of my Mille err sorry HIS Mille let me know if u find one, so I can tell him of course

ED  

By Brianr on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 10:01 am:  View Brianr's Profile Search for other posts by Brianr Edit this post

thanks guys.
Paco.... If you could get me one that would be great. Could you send my your e-mail address mine is brian.robinson543@ntlworld.com

I am planning the next trip. If you can call looking at a map of spain and drooling over it.....planning . Will be doing the annual trip in March (first time on the Mille)

Maybe me amd the chaps could meet up with you and I'll get you a beer.

Thamks Chaps
BrianR 

By Klingon on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 11:12 am:  View Klingon's Profile Search for other posts by Klingon Edit this post

BrianR, my email is fantequera@procisa.es
In each case I dont know when is going to appear the RSV model ( As I tell you, they appears one model every two weeks) but dont worry I'll send you one when appears.
And about your tryp, of course I would like to meet with you if you arrives near here but I need to set a condition : In my city I pay the beers
And probably I will can show you one of the best mountain road that I know...

Have a nice day.

Paco 

By Klingon on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 11:14 am:  View Klingon's Profile Search for other posts by Klingon Edit this post

Ed, the same for you...

Paco  

By Eddie on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 11:27 am:  View Eddie's Profile Search for other posts by Eddie Edit this post

many thanks Paco, Ill keep an eye out for your messages.
ps glad you sorted out your bikes speed problem

ED

Edward.greig@talk21.com 

By Brianr on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 11:32 am:  View Brianr's Profile Search for other posts by Brianr Edit this post

Top Bloke Paco

e-mail on the way.

Definately meet amd get that mountain road sorted.

Look forward to it.

Ed gonna join us in March

brianR  

By Exdukenut on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 08:57 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

You could always see if Elle McPherson is available, or Heidi Klum, or any of those super models as far as I'm concerned.

Oh sorry you meant a m/cycle. 

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 01:23 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

ExD,

That one is definately worth a 'getmecoat' award 

By Rsvbikerbabe on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 01:22 pm:  View Rsvbikerbabe's Profile Search for other posts by Rsvbikerbabe Edit this post

You're not the only sad people after a model of a Mille, I've been looking for one for ages and have yet to find one so I can look at it during the winter months when I can't get out on mine so often (real one, not model, thatis....)!  

By Geo on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 01:27 pm:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Can't you park the real thing in your living room?  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation