RSV-R Race Bike For Sale

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : RSV-R Race Bike For Sale
By Mike1234 on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 12:01 pm:  View Mike1234's Profile Search for other posts by Mike1234 Edit this post

2001 RSV-R Race Bike.

Crash bobbins, clip ons, race bodywork, etc.

Won Mille Challenge in 2001.

Recently serviced (incl. valve adjustment).

Includes second set of Oz wheels, with discs and new Dunlop wets.

Assorted spares.

No V5 but all paperwork required to apply for one.

£ 6350 or £ 5500 without wet wheels.  

By Powermaster on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 02:49 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

I told you not to mention the wheels, Bef wants them, so he can have a bike that looks like a Mille

Seriously, This bike is a hot one and is ready for that twins battle series. The price is not bad.
Can I have the wheels as commission?

By Mike1234 on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 03:23 pm:  View Mike1234's Profile Search for other posts by Mike1234 Edit this post

I'm sure some kind soul will buy the bike and leave the wheels for you. Alternatively you can always buy the whole bike with the wheels  

By Nitroargi on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 05:01 pm:  View Nitroargi's Profile Search for other posts by Nitroargi Edit this post

Hey I want the wheels!!!

By Befbever on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 12:53 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

@ Powermaster.

If I want a bike that looks like a Mille, I'll buy a Mille! Only 13k Euro for an R you know...

By Crmc33 on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 05:21 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

I wouldnt even pay 13 Euro for the 03' RSVR !

OK maybe I would

By Befbever on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 05:35 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Okay I would too. But no more than that!  

By Nitroargi on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 04:55 am:  View Nitroargi's Profile Search for other posts by Nitroargi Edit this post

Mike???

I've send you an E-mail but you haven't responded yet...ARE YOU ALIVE???
I was wondering if the OZ's are for sell. I am thinking of buying a pair for after xmas and I can't seem to find any...
I will even consider buying just the front wheel if you guys know someone who has it!!! 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation