Mille Cans for Sale?

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Mille Cans for Sale?
By Madrevgra on Wednesday, November 06, 2002 - 03:57 am:  View Madrevgra's Profile Search for other posts by Madrevgra Edit this post

I was just about to buy some aftermarket cans for my 2001 Mille when I was directed to this web site. (Very informative!). Now I'm thinking that I should spend some of my money on the renegade air filter kit as well as the cans. Unfortunately, I havn't got bottomless pockets, so is there anyone thinking of selling a shotgun or dual type titanium exhaust second hand? If so please get in-touch with me at madrevgra@aol.com.
Thanks, Graham 

By Exdukenut on Thursday, November 07, 2002 - 12:46 am:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

Just go for the airkit on it's own initially, even with std cans, the product works. Add a smaller front sprocket, and you won't know yourself!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation