Good dealer service !!!!!!

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Good dealer service !!!!!!
By Eddie on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 11:10 am:  View Eddie's Profile Search for other posts by Eddie Edit this post

Just had my Mille in for its first M.O.T and the Valves doing, plus also the Injectors balanced , plus the cans swopping back and fore( Original and Evo titanium) too pass the test, and a general inspection, at a new offical Aprilia dealer.

IN 2 MOTORCYCLES LTD
UNIT 5
64 TRAFALGAR ROAD IND EST
KETTERING
NORTHANTS
NN 16 8DB ph: 01536 310800

The work was carried out too a very high standard by there mechanic Paul, who when I went too pick up the bike explained what he had done what needed altering etc , even advised me not too keep my waterproofs under the rear seat because they were pushing against the ECU and may damage the wires, and the bike was also CLEAN of greasy thumb marks

And the total cost wait for it £141.00 incl VAT

I must admit I have never recieved such attentive service, most dealers treat me like there doing me FAVOUR by paying them too work on my bike !!!!.
So bye bye certain dealers in Aylesbury, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Peterboro, Birmingham,Norfolk etc u know who
u are !

Seroiusly its nice to betreated not like a second class citizen just cause u ride a bike, so just give them a try guys

ED  

By Jol on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 11:41 am:  View Jol's Profile Search for other posts by Jol Edit this post

Oh that should start " For the past ... couple..."

My teachers always told me to re-read before I post  

By Powermaster on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 12:37 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Congrats to them let's just hope that testemonials like yours will give them more drive, not to lower their standards. 

By Dave on Saturday, November 02, 2002 - 06:18 pm:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Eddie, I've been keeping my disklock under seat and on top of the cpu cover for 3 years, also wproofs go under seat (I do expect some sarcy git to dissagree as usual!) with no problem.

If anyone goes to yon shop in Chesham, I will personally come by and FLogg You, besause they had never seen a V-Twin before they saw mine and treated it like an I4 - STAY AWAY!!!  

By Dave on Saturday, November 02, 2002 - 06:21 pm:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Doh!nuts, bubble post... 

By Befbever on Sunday, November 03, 2002 - 12:17 pm:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Quote:

I'm sure there's a good reason for this (hehe, using cgi!) If you get this, copy your post then go Back, refresh and your post may appear. I'm guessing the new format dumps the cgi scripting???

to stop double posts, tho thier not such a big deal...

By Dave on Sunday, November 03, 2002 - 01:44 pm:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation