Arrow eprom

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Arrow eprom
By Rsmilly on Thursday, October 17, 2002 - 02:49 pm:  View Rsmilly's Profile Search for other posts by Rsmilly Edit this post

i have a 1998 mille and have fitted a scorpion race can(very loud)and evoluzione air filter,it feels as if it needs something else,its a uk bike so should nt have been restrited, im thinking of fitting a clone arrow eprom from rsvr.net ,but just thought i"d ask to see if any of you ad tryed on first  

By Powermaster on Saturday, October 19, 2002 - 11:42 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

With your set up, as long as you clip the wire, it should be OK, most important is to balance the carbs  

By Crmc33 on Sunday, October 20, 2002 - 02:04 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

make sure you use accurate scales for balancing

Personally, I'm still searching for the carbs! 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation