Tommaselli adjustable clipons

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Tommaselli adjustable clipons
By Geo on Thursday, October 17, 2002 - 12:55 pm:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

I tried every combination before I found the correct spelling and I still can't find a link to a resaler or a description of the damn things.
A link, a link...my kingdom for a link!  

By Baco on Thursday, October 17, 2002 - 01:03 pm:  View Baco's Profile Search for other posts by Baco Edit this post

Try this: Click me!
Now where's that kingdom?  

By Geo on Thursday, October 17, 2002 - 01:08 pm:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Not quite yet!
That one I found yesterday -that's how I knew I finally figured out the spelling.
No price or description of those mysterious adjustable bars there.......  

By Baco on Thursday, October 17, 2002 - 01:32 pm:  View Baco's Profile Search for other posts by Baco Edit this post

http://www.biscaya.com/katalog/styre/styre.htm
(Swedish anyone? I do think it's Swedish, I'm not sure, so don't shoot me

some French site: http://www.axsracing.fr
Hope this one comes through: list 

By Geo on Thursday, October 17, 2002 - 01:59 pm:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

THANKS! damn they're cheap, $125 the pair VAT included??
The kingdom is in the mail!  

By Dave on Saturday, November 02, 2002 - 06:44 pm:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Geo, I'm sure you don't need prodding but I'm gonna anyway - got them yet? how are they?  

By Geo on Sunday, November 03, 2002 - 05:25 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

No, I've gotten the Helis but I'm not pleased with them. Someone was going to post a picture of them mounted on the Mille, but they haven't yet.
I think the thread was "my brake line is too short"  

By Exdukenut on Sunday, November 03, 2002 - 02:58 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

I'll be putting my Tomasselli's on next weekend with my rsvr forks and triple clamps. So won't be able to take pics till then.  

By Dave on Sunday, November 03, 2002 - 03:24 pm:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Ex, so what exactly is the difference between the Falco top yoke and the rsv, would rsv clipons fit a Falco?  

By Scottaride on Sunday, November 03, 2002 - 03:26 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

It was me who had the Tommisellis. I will get that bloody camera today and get you the pics I promised.

Cheers

Scott  

By Exdukenut on Sunday, November 03, 2002 - 04:32 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

RSV and Falco forks are 53mm, the RSV-R has Ohlins forks and are 51mm in diameter. The Tomasselli bars I bought were 50mm and therefore I had them milled out to 51mm to accomodate the new forks.

The std RSV bars will bolt onto the Falco, without any problem.  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation