Where is the cheapest place to get a PC111?

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Where is the cheapest place to get a PC111?
By Scottaride on Sunday, October 13, 2002 - 05:07 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

I think they are made in the USA, so a US supplier would be bast as I need them sent to New ealand.

Thanks  

By Befbever on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 06:47 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

I think there's one in the bin at Renegade's.
Because it performs so well.

Oh dear

By Powermaster on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 08:51 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Wrong Bef, I sent it back to Belgie, all I need now is to get Rich and Taff to pop in and show me otherwise, but this is the third time it has happened. Oh and this one was custom mapped.  

By Befbever on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 11:36 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Must be a conflict with that magic button. I have no other explanation.  

By Scottaride on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 02:04 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

I have the Renegade Duel Hi mount slipons, airkit and the +02 chip, but my fueling is way out and I presume the PC111 is the only way to fix it.

I tried the Standard chip back in but the Rene chip made wayyyy better Hp. Its just the fuel is out and the torque curve is up and down with 5 peaks and 5 dips.

What do you think Jorge, PC111 or is there a simpler solution?  

By Powermaster on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 02:45 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

I would call it a bad carburation, Get someone WHO knows how to set it properly and there should be no problems, Ask Jotaman and Wosser and they will tell you how different their bikes are?  

By Scottaride on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 03:44 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

When you say "Carburation" I presume you mean 'fuel injection'.

Jorge, when you say, "set it up properly", do you mean, balancing the throttle bodies and checking the fuel pressure?

What else?

My local dealer isnt up with the play on the RSV and does not even have a service manual for the new model. So I need to give them specifics as to what to check, then get them to find out how to do it. Very frustrating! 

By Powermaster on Wednesday, October 16, 2002 - 12:18 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Yes Scott, still they are carbs.
Yes Balance them.
Scott, Your mechanic does not have to be an expert on the Mille he just has to be a mechanic. If you are in doubt with these too, better find a real mechanic  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation