Lets order 10 or more Bitubo rear racing shocks and save $$

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Lets order 10 or more Bitubo rear racing shocks and save $$
By Biggums on Tuesday, October 08, 2002 - 01:33 pm:  View Biggums's Profile Search for other posts by Biggums Edit this post

I have a friend who owns a Aprilia/Ducati store. If we can get 10 or more folks to order Bitubo racing rear shocks we can save $$. The cost will be $599.00 to your door for the AOO34 FXT 11 and $679.00 to your door for the AOO34 FXT 31. The retail price each would be $699.00 plus tax and shipping on the first one and $799.00 plus tax and shipping on the fxt 31.

What you need to do if you like this is reply now to this site with yes I want one. When I get say 12 replies I will list the dealer. You call them with your credit card number, they order at the special price and ship directly to you. The dealer is an authorised Aprilia/Ducati dealer who I have dealt with for years. They have sold me several bikes and I really need a new replacement shock for my Falco. If you don't know Bitubo check the Mille discussion site. These are quality units that are all adjustable and billet machined. PLEASE LIST YOUR REQUEST QUICKLY SO WE CAN ORDER THESE PUPPIES. Tax may apply to Ca. shipping addresses and shipments over seas may cost more to get there. Please list your location when relying. 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation