Two-Oh-8s

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Two-Oh-8s
By Geo on Saturday, September 28, 2002 - 09:48 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Anybody tried the 208ZRs on his Mille yet?

I have the BT012s and I liked the stock 207RRs a lot better (other than the immediate cupping!)
The BTs have great grip but they're a stiff ride and a lot more work to hold a line than the 207RR were, now they're squared off and I'm shopping for other options.
A friend of mine replaced his 207ZR with the Metz ME1 on his SP1 and has the same complaint about
them changing lines too easily.
-I posted this a little earlier today but the post somehow vanished.....  

By Boosta on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 01:05 am:  View Boosta's Profile Search for other posts by Boosta Edit this post

if your after tires
207RRs £130 a set from www.busters-accessories.co.uk/
also, www.m-p.co.uk/ are doing a 207RR's £115 a set, i paid 240 for my 010's
now im getting 2 sets of rr's because there so farging cheap  

By Geo on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 04:40 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

That's really cheap!
But I'd rather get the tires from a US dealer.
Did your original 207s cup?  

By Salkhan on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 06:01 am:  View Salkhan's Profile Search for other posts by Salkhan Edit this post

Funny I went from both Pirellie Evos (yuck) and 207R (eh) and the BT012ss are worlds better than either. But it could be riding style? I prefer the instant line changes when necessary.

I'm going to try the BT001s next.  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation