EVO Fuel preasure and Ignition Amplifer kit for 02 RSV

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : EVO Fuel preasure and Ignition Amplifer kit for 02 RSV
By Scottaride on Friday, September 27, 2002 - 09:53 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

I have an 02 RSV and wondered if it is worth getting the Ignition amplifier or the Fuel pressure regulator.

Is the fuel regulator necessary on an 02 RSV? If so, what results have you seen?

Same for the Ignition Amplifier, is it worth it?

Thanks
Scott  

By Myapriliarsv on Saturday, September 28, 2002 - 11:02 am:  View Myapriliarsv's Profile Search for other posts by Myapriliarsv Edit this post

i had the ignition amp on my 00' mille. the bike was stolen and replaced with an 02' R. The amp did offer crisper throttle response, but I am not adding it to my new R....rather use the $200 toward a track day...  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation