Renegade pipes & airkit just arrived...& its my Birthday!

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Renegade pipes & airkit just arrived...& its my Birthday!
By Scottaride on Thursday, September 19, 2002 - 03:56 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Bloody great service and it has arrived on my birthday...Yippee for me.

I ordered the pipes and airkit less than 2 weeks ago, they were sent 2 1/2 days ago and are already here. Very impressive considering Im the other side of the world in New Zealand.

Cant wait to get home and open them!

Scott 

By Exdukenut on Thursday, September 19, 2002 - 04:27 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

Jorge's a nice person isn't he for remembering that it was your birthday.

Have a few on me, and don't take Brian with you as he'll only drink Coke or similar

Many happy returns. 

By Scottaride on Thursday, September 19, 2002 - 06:52 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Cheers Leigh, Just goat bake frum a pisssy lunch and am halvf cut. Brians birfday is 2morow arse well, so bug party at his plice. Wull go out far a big ride an Sunnday if note two hanged over 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation