Aprilia WSB 2003 team

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Aprilia WSB 2003 team
By Eddie on Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 09:42 am:  View Eddie's Profile Search for other posts by Eddie Edit this post

Its been confirmed Rueben Xaus will be joining Nori Haga in 2003 in the WSB Aprilia team, all I can say watch yer ribs Nori and I hope the team carries plenty of crash damage spare's

ED  

By Cph69 on Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 10:16 am:  View Cph69's Profile Search for other posts by Cph69 Edit this post

I knew it was a long shot but I would have liked to Chile on the RSV. He would have shown the beast more respect.  

By Powermaster on Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 12:50 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

I am really happy for him, I just hope that Aprilia does not do what Ducati has been doing to him all two seasons and let him race as he knows only, to win. Some of you may disagree, but as a personnal friend of him, I can tell you that there is nothing worse than Team orders. Let's see if he will brake all rules and do to Troy, what Aaron has done to Edwards when he was fired from Honda. Remember Assen 99?  

By Powermaster on Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 01:47 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Having just watched Superpole, I can only add that what I said earlier seems to be the order of the day, forget Team orders. Good Luck to you Ruben.  

By Hansie on Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 02:05 pm:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

Quote:

but as a personnal friend of him

So the TNT system becomes the Xaus replica .
Numbered and signed by the man himself , that beats a big *superbike exhaust manufacturer*sticker and sales will go up!

Commision to the usual adres.
Hansie 

By Baco on Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 11:56 pm:  View Baco's Profile Search for other posts by Baco Edit this post

I'm glad that Haga is still on the team (I hope he performs well at Assen today!). I think that Ruben is a great addition to the team, I just wonder how it will look to see him on the Mille with his long legs and all

It'll be nice to see two Milles in WSB again! Perhaps we'll see a double podium for Aprilia soon? I sure hope so!

All the best to the complete team! 

By Befbever on Sunday, September 08, 2002 - 01:32 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

If Ruben Sauce does to Nori what he did to Bayliss in practice at Brands, I'll tear him a new one!  

By Baco on Sunday, September 08, 2002 - 03:26 am:  View Baco's Profile Search for other posts by Baco Edit this post

He already had a go at Nori when he ran into the back of Nori's bike in Brands Hatch (quite a spectacular sight), right before the finish line. Let's hope he never does that again  

By Mental_Trev on Monday, September 09, 2002 - 09:56 am:  View Mental_Trev's Profile Search for other posts by Mental_Trev Edit this post

Looks like Nori has been taking lessons from Ruben, what with running into the back of Hodgson at the chicane like that!

By Befbever on Monday, September 09, 2002 - 10:23 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

That's racing, innit Trev. Hodgson thought so as well in the interview with Suzy No-Knickers.  

By Mikersv on Monday, September 09, 2002 - 12:58 pm:  View Mikersv's Profile Search for other posts by Mikersv Edit this post

Thats not how I heard it, Hodgson was not pleased at all. And how do you know Susie was not wearing knickers? 

By Crmc33 on Monday, September 09, 2002 - 11:25 pm:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

it takes a trained 'eye'

...and a sensitive nose

By Crmc33 on Monday, September 09, 2002 - 11:29 pm:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

you can also tell that Suzi wasnt wearing knickers cos her eyes werent bulging 

By Crmc33 on Monday, September 09, 2002 - 11:30 pm:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

anyway, nice to see Bayliss dumped it. Makes the championship much more intwesting!

Roll on Imola  

By Crmc33 on Monday, September 09, 2002 - 11:32 pm:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

isnt talking to yourself interwesting 

By Hansie on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 01:30 am:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

Yeah , great race , good result , nice circuit.Those banked corners are very "intresting". Bayliss will confirm.

Hansie 

By Mental_Trev on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 04:26 am:  View Mental_Trev's Profile Search for other posts by Mental_Trev Edit this post

Certainly has made for the prospect of an exciting finale to the championship AND I'm sure as hell not complaining since it got my mate JT on the podium, finally!

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 06:43 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

John Thaw? Hes dead isnt he?

(took some thinking up, I can tell you!) 

By Befbever on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 09:48 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Does anyone know what made Bayliss crash? My mate was there but Troy couldn't be bothered to bin it in the right place.

If he did crash that is... 

By Hansie on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 09:56 am:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

He highsided it , I thought in de corner "de bult".Its very , very possitive banked corner.When you turn in you cant see the exit or gravel due the banking. Common crashplace at trackdays ,entrance speed to low (due the banking you can go much faster than you think)and try solving it with youre righthand.....

Hansie 

By Befbever on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 10:06 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Thanks, Hansie! Sounds like the perfect corner for me!
I tend to go in too fast, but I keep the speed up nonetheless.
At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Mikersv, I didn't say Hodge was pleased about it.

Since Hammy's not here today, time to derail : does anybody else think Suzy always looks as if she's still got a hangover?

Or is it just me?

By Mikersv on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 11:38 am:  View Mikersv's Profile Search for other posts by Mikersv Edit this post

It's you.  

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 10:53 pm:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

mutton dressed as mutton springs to mind
....wouldnt touch her with a Barge pole (I dont even own a Barge) 

By Webhamster on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 01:38 am:  View Webhamster's Profile Search for other posts by Webhamster Edit this post

Oi - don't you lot dis my Suzi!

You wait, if/when you actually meet her and you gaze into those green eyes, you'll just melt!

By Crmc33 on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 01:53 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

bbbaaaaaah

I did meat her once actually, at Brands Hatch.
It wasnt her eyes I looked at tho, so I couldnt really comment on them. 

By Befbever on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 10:28 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Oops, Hammy's back!

Any chance of a report of your Technoflex visit? A link to the Main or Triumph site perhaps? 

By Webhamster on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 02:59 pm:  View Webhamster's Profile Search for other posts by Webhamster Edit this post

Yup I'll be doing a review when I've recovered from road-fever and I'll post it up here.

Won't be as good as the Falco one though  

By Befbever on Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 06:50 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

You're a prince! Thanks! 

By Webhamster on Friday, September 13, 2002 - 05:52 am:  View Webhamster's Profile Search for other posts by Webhamster Edit this post

Read Me! 

By Befbever on Friday, September 13, 2002 - 06:02 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

I have!
Have you brought my commission with you?  

By Webhamster on Friday, September 13, 2002 - 06:20 am:  View Webhamster's Profile Search for other posts by Webhamster Edit this post

No, but I've asked for some stickers - which I'll be happy to share!  

By Eddie on Friday, September 13, 2002 - 10:09 am:  View Eddie's Profile Search for other posts by Eddie Edit this post

I wouldnt climb over Suzi too get too you crmc33 thats for sure, I bet she could do things that would ,ooopps letrs not go there

ED  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation