Sold the Mille (boo hoo)

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Sold the Mille (boo hoo)
By Bonerp on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 04:29 am:  View Bonerp's Profile Search for other posts by Bonerp Edit this post

Well, it went for what I wanted. I am now looking at possibly a Falco, as reduced funds means at least I'll get another Aprilia V twin through the Falco.

Hey, its better than the other option...a T595!

Just wanna say thanks to you all for your help and amusement over the last year.

The Mille was the best bike I've had, and was truly gutted when I saw it being ridden away by the new owner!

Ride safe.  

By Diablo_Mille_R on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 04:42 am:  View Diablo_Mille_R's Profile Search for other posts by Diablo_Mille_R Edit this post

That'll teach you to keep your willie in your trousers

Sad it had to go, but I'm sure you're looking forward to the new arrival. Get your sleep in now though, coz I've not slept for more than 3 hours at a time for 2 months now 

By Bonerp on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 04:47 am:  View Bonerp's Profile Search for other posts by Bonerp Edit this post

Had it removed now. Breasts are the next thing on my list!!!!!!!!!!

I love all the positive vibes I get from recent parenthood!!!!!!!!!!!

Got 5.5 wks to go! Got the room to decorate, spend lots of dosh, and sleep in the meantime!

Gonna try over the next few weeks to accustom myself to survive on 3 hours a nite in readiness!!!  

By Thedrake on Friday, September 06, 2002 - 06:16 am:  View Thedrake's Profile Search for other posts by Thedrake Edit this post

I just purchased a Mille R "Haga" with the intentions of letting my wife ride my 01 FALCO. She wants a smaller bike so I'm selling the FALCO. If you are interested ... 01 FALCO, red, SL Carbon exhaust and chip, FOX Racing adjustable rear shock, mint condition, 7,500 miles ... give me a call @ 214-435-6788. I live in Dallas, TX. 

By Bonerp on Friday, September 06, 2002 - 06:37 am:  View Bonerp's Profile Search for other posts by Bonerp Edit this post

Sorry dude, I'm UK!  

By Thedrake on Friday, September 06, 2002 - 05:37 pm:  View Thedrake's Profile Search for other posts by Thedrake Edit this post

I won't hold that against you! 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation