Jorge

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Jorge
By Markwilks on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 01:49 pm:  View Markwilks's Profile Search for other posts by Markwilks Edit this post

I would just like to say thanks for making Sebby and myself so welcome today.
Having 'Locked Horns' so to speak, with you in the past, mainly because I couldn't understand your enthusiasum for your own products it was great to meet you at last to try and understand why you are so proud of the products you produce.
Now, having spent some time with you and seen for myself the results of your hard work, I can understand where you are coming from.
NEVER, repeat, NEVER did I think I would buy a Renegade system for my bike. However, having seen the proof of your claims, and your energy in explaining the why's and wherefores of your products, I am happy to say I too am about to become a Renegade customer.
The time and effort you spend over each bike before they leave you means the customer gets a product they can be confident in. I look forward to getting my bike back complete with Renegades, and will report on how it goes and looks later.
Thanks Jorge and Tomo, once again. I look forward to seeing you both soon.

Regards

Mark  

By Myapriliarsv on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 03:58 pm:  View Myapriliarsv's Profile Search for other posts by Myapriliarsv Edit this post

Did you see the magic button?

Mark, I am glad you finally went over and met with Jorge...I told you he was a little enthusiastic ...

Hope to hear from you soon.

Jim 

By Scottaride on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 07:41 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Hi Mark. I take back everything I said.... I'm pleased you went to see Jorge and I do love the irony of your conversion to "Renegade" products.

Hmmmm, good on you for posting your new opinion

Will you be joinging as staff too?

Scott 

By Powermaster on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 12:46 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Glad to meet you too, but you should have known better and come with more time, I hate to be rushed. Latino blood  

By Markwilks on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 01:25 pm:  View Markwilks's Profile Search for other posts by Markwilks Edit this post

Jorge

I've made arrangements for Saturday. I'll be weighed down with half hundred weight of Medical Provisions. If the Police were to stop me on Saturday they would have a field day with all the drugs I'll be carrying !!!
At least they all carry my name, so I should be ok if it ever went to court !!
Hopefully, I will get to your place before 10.30 so you will not have to rush fitting my 'Lovely Pipes'.

Regards

Mark

PS. Please ask whoever is making them, to put an extra layer of polish on them !! Thanks  

By Racerxlilbro on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 02:19 pm:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

"to put an extra layer of polish on them" I thought they were made in the UK, not Poland!?!?

By Mr_Venjer on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 03:13 pm:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

Mark, its hard to describe jorge and his passion for renegade aint it ?!!

My experience was similar to yours, I went there sceptical and came away with a big smile - which I still have. Try as I might I couldn't fing the "magic button", Jorge even let me do a dyno run myself - there is no magic button.

I hope you have a good time again down there, I am entertaining otherwise I would pop in and say hello.

Kevin  

By Powermaster on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 01:46 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Quote:

I am entertaining

Bitch, and you are not inviting me 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation