What do you think of my new RSV's colour Scheme?

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : What do you think of my new RSV's colour Scheme?
By Scottaride on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 08:48 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Its a new 2001 model, but I never liked the messy decals, especially the 'lightning bolts'. So I removed the stickers on the rear seat couling, the stickers on the side of the fairings and the ones on the front by the lights. Then I painted the side vents blue and the bellypan blue.

Whats the verdict?

Here is the link to the site as I cant seem to post the things here.
http://www.smartgroups.com/pictures/openalbum.cfm?GID=875554&AlbumID=2352233

By Nick on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 07:25 am:  View Nick's Profile Search for other posts by Nick Edit this post

Scott,

Sorry but not my cup of tea the bike somehow looks 'boring' now and lacks the race-rep look.

Hey though if you like it what does it matter!!  

By Geo on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 02:27 pm:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

needs a little more color........RED!!
geo-My Image- 

By Scottaride on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 05:13 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

No worries. I like it anyway. Though I must admit that it doesnt look nearly as good in the pics as it does in the flesh.
Hey, it does look good with the red though..... bugger!
Hey Geo, how the heck do you post the actual pic on the site? 

By Geo on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 05:28 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

the 5th button from the left, if you hold the arrow over it it says insert image.
Click and follow instructions, the problem is that the biggest pix it will accept is only 101kb, I had to trim your pix 3 times grrrrrrr.

The bike in one solid color looks a bit heavier than it is, what with all that plastic. The red sets off the "french racing" blue nicely, you can play in photoshop ahead of time (like I did) to decide on a pattern.
Using Silver instead of red would look classier in the flesh but it won't show all that well on the picture.  

By Geo on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 06:54 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Sorry I meant the 5th button from the right......brain fade.
geo  

By Racerxlilbro on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 06:59 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

I think it looks great!Proper blue bike 

By Befbever on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 09:46 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Me too funny looking rider tho 

By Racerxlilbro on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 08:14 pm:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation