Check this superb RSV underseat exhaust.

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Check this superb RSV underseat exhaust.
By Scottaride on Thursday, August 22, 2002 - 04:33 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Check these out for an underseat RSV exhaust. The picks are halfway down the page. Dame fine!

http://www.dynomite.co.uk/Dynosite/HTMLfiles/gallery_Specials.hmtl 

By Myapriliarsv on Thursday, August 22, 2002 - 04:38 pm:  View Myapriliarsv's Profile Search for other posts by Myapriliarsv Edit this post

Looks kewl...but where are the brake lights (not that i use them) and where does the battery go? 

By Oab97 on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 09:43 am:  View Oab97's Profile Search for other posts by Oab97 Edit this post

Wow, those systems look fantistic!! Underseat exhaust and a single sided swingarm on a Mille is certianly impressive looking. Some of the R1's even make my heart go pitter-pat.

The Brake lights and turn signals appear to be house in a thin, but wide strip of LED's between the exhaust and the license plate. I wonder how much converstions like that cost. I also wonder how the SS Swingarm affects the bikes handling.  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation