Let me ask that question on 00 & 02 exhausts in a better way.

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Let me ask that question on 00 & 02 exhausts in a better way.
By Scottaride on Sunday, August 18, 2002 - 04:24 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Im looking at a 2nd hand, slip-on, Duel hi-mount Renegade exhaust. But will the 00 spec slipons fit the 02 bike?
Is the diameter of the outlet the same for both models (Where it slips on the the headers)?  

By Exdukenut on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 06:39 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

Hey Scott, how the 'F' are you?

I'd give Jorge a ring/email.  

By Scottaride on Wednesday, August 21, 2002 - 06:53 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Hi Leigh. I'm bloody marvelous. Only done 1100 or so km on the beast, but loving it. Hows that Ferocious Falco of yours going? Still shaming the R1's through the corners?  

By Exdukenut on Wednesday, August 21, 2002 - 09:11 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

You bet & loving it. I've just purchased a bike to bike intercom system which is distributed to Australia by a crowd in NZ. the system also has rider to pillion as well. It's a Baehr system. 2 friends have it, and will come in handy when we go to the GP in October at Phillip Island.

We scored 4 x Pit passes to Katoh's garage for the weekend. So we can get nice and close up to the V5 honda he'll be riding from this weekends Brno round. yee hah..

Some of us have it tough......... 

By Scottaride on Thursday, August 22, 2002 - 02:59 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Ive got one of the Baehr systems myself. The Verso Plus. I have a Uniden UX052 fitted for the bike to bike stuff. Bloody marvelous things. 5 of the guys we ride with use them. I have my phone plugged in when Vix isnt on the back, plus have the Radar detector plugged in. Friggen great system. I've had phone calls to clients at 180-210 kph and they didnt even know I was on the bike .

Talking Rider to pillion is great up to about 200kph, but I prefer it if she shuts up at anything over 180,.

Have you installed the system yet? Which one did ya get? It sure adds a great new dimention to riding (and warning each other about cops)

Bugger, rain predicted for the weekend. Still gonna go for a fang, but it means I'll need to clean the bike 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation