Aprilia Track Day Cancelled

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Aprilia Track Day Cancelled
By Gtbg on Thursday, August 01, 2002 - 11:35 am:  View Gtbg's Profile Search for other posts by Gtbg Edit this post

I recently booked on a track day that was being organised specifically for Aprilia owners by Aprilia UK, it was to be held at Snetterton on the 13th August. It has been cancelled due to a lack of interest by my fellow Aprilia owners. They required just seventy riders and they received a pityfull 17!
Disgusting!  

By Rsvdave on Thursday, August 01, 2002 - 11:46 am:  View Rsvdave's Profile Search for other posts by Rsvdave Edit this post

I think the problem is the location.

I can't be arsed going all the way to Snett, but had it been elsewhere I might have made the effort. I went to the Aprilia RSV demo day at Croft last year which was great, but Snett is just too far for me to travel.

RSV Dave  

By Gtbg on Thursday, August 01, 2002 - 11:56 am:  View Gtbg's Profile Search for other posts by Gtbg Edit this post

so if it had been at Brands Hatch would you have bothered?  

By Rodmonty on Friday, August 02, 2002 - 01:53 am:  View Rodmonty's Profile Search for other posts by Rodmonty Edit this post

The track day has since been given the go-ahead.

It is now open to any make not just Aprilia but they've reduced the price to a bargain £50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the day.

Who's coming then?  

By Bonerp on Friday, August 02, 2002 - 04:08 am:  View Bonerp's Profile Search for other posts by Bonerp Edit this post

too far!  

By Rsvdave on Friday, August 02, 2002 - 05:10 am:  View Rsvdave's Profile Search for other posts by Rsvdave Edit this post

I may have bothered going to Brands because I could possibly crash at a mates the night before.

Somewhere central would have been a better bet methinks.

Just my 2p worth...

RSV Dave  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation