Alps trip 2003

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Alps trip 2003
By Tobers on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 07:28 am:  View Tobers's Profile Search for other posts by Tobers Edit this post

I've been daft enough to volunteer to organise a trip for RSV owners to the Alps (French/Swiss, not New Zealand!) at the end of June 2003.

Any takers on this board? Got 15 interested over on the EZBoard site.

Probably 1 week (taking in a weekend e.g. Friday to Friday), blast down from Calais, stay 3 nights at a "base camp" hotel to dump gear etc, ride all over the place, get thoroughly knackered, maybe go over to Aprilia HQ in Italy, get the motorail train back to Calais.

Email me at TobinA@logica.com if you want to go on the "I am definitely interested" list. 

By Scottaride on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 03:55 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Sadly I wont be able to make it (Doing the New Zealand Alps and South Island in November). But I wondered what the address was for the EZBoard site?  

By Exdukenut on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 05:52 pm:  View Exdukenut's Profile Search for other posts by Exdukenut Edit this post

FYI....www.apriliaforum.com, Scott, "then follow the yellow brick road".

Cheers  

By Taffrsv on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 08:32 pm:  View Taffrsv's Profile Search for other posts by Taffrsv Edit this post

UK Board

USA Board

RSVR Board

Taff. 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation