What happens to the indicators when you install the Duel Hi Mounts on the 2001 RSV?

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : What happens to the indicators when you install the Duel Hi Mounts on the 2001 RSV?
By Scottaride on Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 06:44 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Is there somewhere simple to remount them or would I need to get something aftermarket?  

By Bonerp on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 11:13 pm:  View Bonerp's Profile Search for other posts by Bonerp Edit this post

I got Motrax Micro indicators when I fitted the high level Leo Vinci, fitted them to the rear light cowl.  

By Nycmille on Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 11:28 am:  View Nycmille's Profile Search for other posts by Nycmille Edit this post

I remounted mine through the battery box - it worked out great.

Take a look.

http://www.renegade-exhausts.com/renegadeusa/messages/13/678.jpg 

By Scottaride on Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 02:20 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Cheers for the help. Are the indicators mounted of the batterybox the standard ones or the micro ones?  

By Mr_Venjer on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 12:28 pm:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

Scott. I know I have pictures somewhere. I'll sort it when I get to work.

The indicators are attached to a thin piece of metal which is attached to the number plate holder. The indicators sit a couple of inches below the pipes. They look ok still. I'll post the picks.

Kevin  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation