During the starting procedure on a Falco, fitted with the Renegade Low Mount stainless steels and +2 Eprom, is it normal that the...

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : During the starting procedure on a Falco, fitted with the Renegade Low Mount stainless steels and +2 Eprom, is it normal that the...
By Befbever on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 10:59 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

....shit, forgot what I was going to ask now.

Made you look!

By Oab97 on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 12:54 pm:  View Oab97's Profile Search for other posts by Oab97 Edit this post

I only looked to see which moron was talking about a fictional +2 EPROM. 

By Salkhan on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 06:26 pm:  View Salkhan's Profile Search for other posts by Salkhan Edit this post

Fictional +2?

I miss something?  

By Spoof on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 08:06 pm:  View Spoof's Profile Search for other posts by Spoof Edit this post

real to me  

By Befbever on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 10:35 pm:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

And me.
see?
Bollocks. Hammy! 

By Salkhan on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 10:51 pm:  View Salkhan's Profile Search for other posts by Salkhan Edit this post

I was going to say! Then why does mine say +2 on the box?! Why does it say +2!

(Said to the tune of Millhouse on the Simpsons)  

By Scotty on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 11:55 pm:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

Bef strikes back with his "British" sense of humour! As one might say he's "taking the Micheal"
Funny I knew exactly what you mean't from this post without reading anything else!  

By Myapriliarsv on Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 04:12 pm:  View Myapriliarsv's Profile Search for other posts by Myapriliarsv Edit this post

Bef
You got too much time on your hands...  

By Befbever on Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 09:10 pm:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Hehe!
Thanks, Scotty, huge compliment, really.

Jim, we aim to please.  

By Mr_Venjer on Wednesday, July 31, 2002 - 12:31 pm:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

What did I miss ? I have an eprom that says +2 as well ?

Bef, I glanced past Belguim. I didn't even realise we were there. Apart from a small euro symbol sign with Belgium on it I would not have known.

Kevin  

By Befbever on Thursday, August 01, 2002 - 06:20 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Kevin,
I get that all the time.
But Jorge did manage to do some 600 miles (or something like that) in Belgium once without any motorway riding and without crossing the Belgian border. Talk about being lost!  

By Befbever on Saturday, August 03, 2002 - 01:34 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Second attempt
nothing fictional about this 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation