The Snip

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : The Snip
By Bucko on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 06:57 am:  View Bucko's Profile Search for other posts by Bucko Edit this post

OK this is an old topic I guess for some but for me new!
I have an RSVR 2000 which I bought in Switzerland (transfered here for a while). I have recently found I can do a simple fix to derestrict it. Airbox orifice removed, wire cut, baffles out.
Problem is I do not know which wire to cut. Any help please. Also if I remove the airbox restrictor and cut the wire will it run OK with the standard exhaust.
Any advise on best can to fit afterwards.

If anyone ever gets to Baden (Switzerland) I can confirm the roads are great but watch out for William Tell with his Gatso.

rgds

Bucko 

By Boosta on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 09:15 am:  View Boosta's Profile Search for other posts by Boosta Edit this post

its blue and green
should have rubber shroud on already  

By Taffrsv on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 09:19 am:  View Taffrsv's Profile Search for other posts by Taffrsv Edit this post

Go here all will be explained 

By Bucko on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 10:00 pm:  View Bucko's Profile Search for other posts by Bucko Edit this post

Message to Boosta and TaffrsvText

Thanks for the tips on derestriction !

cheers

Bucko 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation