Eproms

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Eproms
By Boosta on Saturday, July 06, 2002 - 03:52 am:  View Boosta's Profile Search for other posts by Boosta Edit this post

whats the best and what to steer clear of

I tried and tried to get a rene one :(
but i cant so any others anyone can reccomend?  

By Taffrsv on Saturday, July 06, 2002 - 08:20 am:  View Taffrsv's Profile Search for other posts by Taffrsv Edit this post

I have the Factory Pro 1413 and it works well, but its not just a plug in and go chip, you need to know your fuel pressure they recommend 42/43 psi, you can buy a pressure regulator if you need to drop your pressure, you need to adjust your airscrews and trimpots it all sounds scary but its not at all.
I'm due on the dyno this month so will be able to post results.

Taff.  

By Boosta on Sunday, July 07, 2002 - 11:13 am:  View Boosta's Profile Search for other posts by Boosta Edit this post

any idea where i can buy the new aprilia super eprom for the 2002 model  

By Taffrsv on Monday, July 08, 2002 - 07:37 am:  View Taffrsv's Profile Search for other posts by Taffrsv Edit this post

Does it not come with the new twin pipe system only ????  

By Scottaride on Monday, July 08, 2002 - 02:16 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Why not just get a PC3 and be done with it. They are infinitely more adjustable and set up for YOUR bike.  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation