02' RSV-R

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : 02' RSV-R
By Myapriliarsv on Tuesday, July 02, 2002 - 09:55 am:  View Myapriliarsv's Profile Search for other posts by Myapriliarsv Edit this post

Well after being bikeless all week I am going absolutely nuts not being able to ride.

I cannot wait for the police or insurance company to find my bike.

So tonight i pick up my new 02' Black RSV-R

I may have to change my name to MyApriliaRSV-R

I must say my dealer came to the plate and made me a sweet deal on the 02' R. I am sure I will get her home and find play the answering machine to hear they located my bike...now I will have to payments :)

And yes I will have a aligator filled mott put in around my garage. along with the mott and moving one crazy portugese guy from the UK into my garage should keep all theives away :) 

By Befbever on Tuesday, July 02, 2002 - 10:19 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Congrats, MyapriliaRSV-R!

I think the thieves will prefer the mutt. Beats being talked to death.  

By Spoof on Tuesday, July 02, 2002 - 10:36 am:  View Spoof's Profile Search for other posts by Spoof Edit this post

Cheers Jim! Some higher power just new that all would be right in the world if you were bumped up to an "R".

Just go with the flow.  

By Daz on Tuesday, July 02, 2002 - 12:54 pm:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

Congrats Jim!!!

Very sorry to hear about the theft - I sincerely hope you find the culprit(s) and manage to find some sort of justice.

Daz 

By Powermaster on Tuesday, July 02, 2002 - 01:11 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

OI 

By Taffrsv on Tuesday, July 02, 2002 - 01:16 pm:  View Taffrsv's Profile Search for other posts by Taffrsv Edit this post

Jim

Quote:

aligator filled mott

If the women in America have these I'm glad I live in the UK  

By Racerxlilbro on Tuesday, July 02, 2002 - 03:13 pm:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Congrats! 

By Mr_Venjer on Wednesday, July 03, 2002 - 03:44 am:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

Bef, I concur. Sorry Powermaster. I must now make a habit of NEVER being in a hurry when I come to see you ! 

By Myapriliarsv on Wednesday, July 03, 2002 - 04:17 am:  View Myapriliarsv's Profile Search for other posts by Myapriliarsv Edit this post

taff 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation