Im a new Mille owner and need advice from you guys and gals.

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Im a new Mille owner and need advice from you guys and gals.
By Scottaride on Sunday, June 30, 2002 - 07:41 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Im about to pick up a new 01 mille this week. What are some of the performance mods you are all doing? 

By Diablo_Mille_R on Sunday, June 30, 2002 - 11:22 pm:  View Diablo_Mille_R's Profile Search for other posts by Diablo_Mille_R Edit this post

Hi newbie!!

I have just sorted out an owners 'what have you done to your RSV?' survey on my website, go to ww.smartgroups.com/groups/millegroup and in the left hand column click VOTE. You can view the questions and results, might give you some ideas!

Cheers,
Rich 

By Scottaride on Tuesday, July 02, 2002 - 05:36 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Thanks 

By Mr_Venjer on Wednesday, July 03, 2002 - 03:40 am:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

Rich, Can I add my info or am I too late ?

Kevin  

By Fastdaz on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 09:41 am:  View Fastdaz's Profile Search for other posts by Fastdaz Edit this post

Scott, your gonna have bike by now, i've only had mine a week coming from a in line 4, so if this is your first twin be careful with throttle coming out of corners and get real used to bike before mods. (if not first twin completely ignore this)  

By Scottaride on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 02:33 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Hi Daz, thanks for the advice. I also have a TL1000 which has had more than a few tweeks to it. Trying to sell the TL now. What did you have before the Mille?  

By Fastdaz on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 03:09 pm:  View Fastdaz's Profile Search for other posts by Fastdaz Edit this post

Hi Scott, a few things a mate of mine has done works really well.
1: aftermarket pipe (harris in his case)
2: renegade air kit
3: 16t front sprocket
My new leo vinci can arrives in a couple of days
My last bike was a yam fzr1000exup, which was a great bike but as soon as i had shot on RSV my mind was made up, i had to have one.  

By Scottaride on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 04:30 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Hey Daz, Where are you based. Im in Auckland, New Zealand. Bloody outstanding backroads here and very few cops. We ride most weekends and usually sit between 140-160 kph, with the odd blast to 230+. But generally we can have a great fang on back roads just 20 minutes from the city center.
Gotta fly as I have work to do. Catch ya later  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation