Head light cover

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: Mille RSV1000 : Head light cover
By Taffrsv on Sunday, June 02, 2002 - 11:30 pm:  View Taffrsv's Profile Search for other posts by Taffrsv Edit this post

Whilst cleaning the bike I noticed my head light cover is cracked, has anyone changed one, whats the price of a replacement, can you get after market ones. The bikes a 2001 model.

Taff.  

By Keggsey on Monday, June 03, 2002 - 01:18 am:  View Keggsey's Profile Search for other posts by Keggsey Edit this post

Same happened to me, a week before I got my headlight protector. i think the plastic on head lights is made of the cheapest stuff known to man. I have heard of cost an weight saving but I think they went a little to far there.
I was quoted nearly £200 to replace it, as it is the whole light fitting, not just the front.

I ended up fitting a smoked lens protector so you cannot see the crack or crazing. Stable doors and horses, but you live and learn.

them is  

By Nick on Thursday, August 01, 2002 - 09:01 am:  View Nick's Profile Search for other posts by Nick Edit this post

Hlight Coversm 

By Scottaride on Sunday, August 04, 2002 - 07:40 pm:  View Scottaride's Profile Search for other posts by Scottaride Edit this post

Ventura has just released a new light guard for the 2001/2002 Mille. Go to http://www.ventura-bike.com/
I just fitted mine this weekend.
Cheers
Scott (New Zealand) 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation