Trackday Virgins

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: Trackday Virgins
By Falcorob on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 05:00 am:  View Falcorob's Profile Search for other posts by Falcorob Edit this post

I posted a new thread on the Falco board asking if anyone was interested in doing a trackday in May of next year. The response has been terrific and it looks like dozens of us will be going to Cadwell Park, dates to be confirmed by trackday organisers as soon as possible.

What I failed to do originally though was to post on this board - I know most of you probably read the other threads just as I do but some don't/aren't that interested/sad - so here it is.

The day out is NOT restricted to first timers, but to all comers from the likes of me (wobbler)to the likes of benw (seriously quick). Anyone interested please either post your interest here or, alternatively, go to the Falco board and check the thread (same name) there. Good chance to see what a bunch of nutters and loonys you'll be tagging along with too

It promises to be a great day out for loads of people of differing abilities so why not?

Rob 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation