Need your help if you're going to NEC

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: Need your help if you're going to NEC
By Andylav on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 12:26 pm:  View Andylav's Profile Search for other posts by Andylav Edit this post

I was there last Saturday and spied a stand selling Grid Silver Arai Quanum F's (a three colour retro-design of silver, titanium grey and black) for £250, reduced from list of £399.
Unfortunately, I literally had to run to get my flight back to sunny Belfast before I could enquire about sizes, cheques, visa, etc. etc. and potentially make a purchase.
So, if anyone's going to the show, could you keep an eye out for me and if you spot the stand I'm talking about, get the name of the dealer so that I can enquire about mail order.
If you can help, he was situated in Hall 17, near the Alpinestar's Freestyle Arena and motorhome (I have a layout guide but can't remember exactly where he was and can't narrow it down enough to start cold calling numbers).
Mucho grateful
Andy  

By Powermaster on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 01:39 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Andy, Normally the prices you saw are show prices only, meaning the dealer needs money before the show finishes, to get someone from this site to pick up the helmet, is not impossible, but at the end of the day, money is the problem. I don't have a problem with mail order and could credit anyone with the total value, but I have a little problem, it's called VAT  

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 02:20 pm:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

as in a huge vat of money?

can I have some pleeeez! 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation