Who's going to chez Jorge on Sat'day

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: Who's going to chez Jorge on Sat'day
By Mr_Venjer on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 06:21 am:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

Well me and Tinkytot are, anyone else ? Rob, I might meet up with you "daan saaf" somewhere - if I get up early enough. I would pop in to Nylon's first but I finish work at 7 and have my radio show at 8.

Peace  

By Dave on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 06:54 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

I met Treve at Box Hill last year and we made our way up from there, meet around 11, leave at 12, just a thought...  

By Tinkytot on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 04:20 am:  View Tinkytot's Profile Search for other posts by Tinkytot Edit this post

Kevin - I reckon we should just meet there, we'll go for a ride on the way home if it's nice eh? I'd like to get back into London by about 2:30 if possible.

If thats not possible then I've missed my appointment and don't give a shit when I get back.

What time will you be out on Friday? We're going to the liquid lab after Nylon so will be in the old st area.
I just realised the names of these bars are so gay. I'd just like to say that I do go to proper bars aswell, called things like 'The Red Lion'. There seems to be less hot chicks in them though so what can you do.

You not fancy it Dave?  

By Mr_Venjer on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 05:20 am:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

Ok then.

Quote "I'd like to get back into London by about 2:30 if possible."

I'll bring the duct tap then to gag Jorge

I hope to be in Old St by 10:30pm. You are right about the gay sounding bars having the pretty lasses in 'em. I like to give these bars the benefit of the doubt. If I see someone male looking at me funny I switch to my young black male ignorrancy mode - which is not nice.

Anyway, I owe it to myself to be nice to everyone especially peeps in these bars, I never know where my future wife might be.

Disclaimer. Please note that this is not an admission that these bars ARE gay, simply that we frequent bars that have gay sounding names. I have never, in fact, been to a gay bar.

Kevin 

By Crmc33 on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 07:35 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Im still searchin for that elusive non-gay bar in Berlin
You can spot me a mile off shuffling round the edge of the room with my back against the wall. 

By Dave on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 04:16 pm:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

I may do Rob, just checked forcast and Sat looks dry  

By Tinkytot on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 05:08 am:  View Tinkytot's Profile Search for other posts by Tinkytot Edit this post

I spoke to my lady and apparently that 2:30 is now 1pm and I should not miss it if I know whats good for me. For this reason I will now be getting to Brands at 9am and will be leaving as early as possible.

Shite.....  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation