01 RSV for trade in Miami

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: 01 RSV for trade in Miami
By Geo on Friday, November 08, 2002 - 04:06 pm:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

You read it here first, please pass it on to your friends (and to the Forum too please).

No choice really, I'll trade my 01 flat black Mille with:
RSC tit can, chip, MDR tinted flip windscreen, Rene airbox, Heli bars, shop manual and all the the original stock parts.
for:
$6500 cash (my bank payoff) plus a bike.
I'll consider any bike other than a wreck, a behemoth or a dirt only bike.
An SV650 or a dual purpose thumper would be cool.
The Mille has 8k miles and is mechanically perfect with small cosmetic scratches on the the right side, but I may paint them over.-My Image- 

By Geo on Saturday, November 09, 2002 - 10:46 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Not one single comment???  

By Geo on Saturday, November 09, 2002 - 05:42 pm:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Will somebody PLEASE>>>>>>

>>>>>post a link to my ad on the Aprilia Forum! I know that half of the listers here post there as well.
Thanks.
Damn I have it on a couple of sites now and you'd think that I'm trying to sell rotten fish or something.  

By Befbever on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 12:29 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Okay, I'll bite.
$6500 + a bike may put people off.
As for the link, why don't you do that yourself? 

By Geo on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 06:52 am:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Looks like you may be right about putting people off, but in the USA's market there's plenty of older bikes that are only worth $2-3k.
A lot of people also have a garage and a number of older bikes around.
A direct trade means that we'd both save on taxes and the other guy wouldn't need to wait to sell his.
Not sure if no one is interested or the guys with the cheap bikes don't have the means.

I asked friends to post it on different boards because I didn't want to have to subscribe to each board.  

By Befbever on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 11:56 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Okay, tis done.
Glad I could help.

Why no more Mille anyway? If it's not too personal a question that is. 

By Geo on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 12:29 pm:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

Why no more Mille?
Lack of funds, simple as that.
I'm a yacht broker, or should say *was*.
Since 9/11 it's dead, buried and rotting stinky.

Payoff+ cheap bike = no more monthly payments and expensive insurance...and I can still ride!
I didn't pick those $6500 out the thin air, it's what I have pay the bank.  

By Befbever on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 12:51 pm:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Sorry to hear that, Geo. As long as you can still ride eh?

Good luck with the sale. 

By Dave on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 02:59 pm:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

me too bud, hope things pick up!

re cheep bike, do you guys have the bros over there, 6/650 h***a vtwin with chain? just a thought...  

By Dave on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 03:01 pm:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

btw, use better photo, with seat hump  

By Geo on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 03:48 pm:  View Geo's Profile Search for other posts by Geo Edit this post

The Honda Hawk GT?
yeah we got those, it's a little small for my fat arse but I'd consider it.
I got the hump stored in the closet, but you're right, thanks.  

By Powermaster on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 01:23 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

we are sorry to hear that, SailorMan, life nowadays is going crazy, no one is secured, we too have been hit hard by 9/11 and are feeling the pain only now. We just hope that you can manage to sort your finances out. Jim or ScottQ may read this thread and help you out on posting the sale on other forums. Don't leave us though  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation