Is the Aprilia aftersales poor???

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: Is the Aprilia aftersales poor???
By Jamsfalco on Monday, October 28, 2002 - 04:28 am:  View Jamsfalco's Profile Search for other posts by Jamsfalco Edit this post

Having seen other post on this topic it might be worth condensing the good and the bad under one heading.
So........
if asked your thoughts and experience on the Aprilia aftersales and service what would you say?
What mark would you give out of 10 for this?

The back up i have had from my dealer ,Planet Bike @ Leicester , has been quite good. Despite my continuous pestering they have always been quite tolerant. I have however had to wait since the end of July (delivery promised end of October)for a replacement top fairing.
Dealer gets 6/10
Aprilia Aftersales gets 5/10 to date  

By Scotty on Monday, October 28, 2002 - 08:02 am:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

Daz had a nice dealer database on his falco website... it like the faults db are up the sh*t creak since it moved to its new home on twowheelracing...

Both these databases had quite a lot of useful information in them...  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation