MCN asking for Aprilia owners comments on forum

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: MCN asking for Aprilia owners comments on forum
By Scotty on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 06:13 am:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

I would be pleased if a few other owners could add some comments to this thread on the MCN news forum. Please ignore the stupid comments added by certain people (it seems to be standard fair on MCN forums).

Please take a look at MCN News Forum 

By Crmc33 on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 06:51 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

I would do but the MCN site is up the spout at the moment. what was it all about?  

By Scotty on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 07:00 am:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

Here's the original posting... Under the title New Laverda / Aprillia Service

Quote:

New Laverda / Aprillia Service
Great to hear that Aprillia are going to produce a new Laverda. I do have concerns over Aprillia's apparent inability to support their products. I have one of the last Laverdas and since the Aprillia takeover parts are increasingly difficult to aquire. I am lead to believe that this is normal for Aprillia. I would like to know from MCN readers if this is true. Do you own an Aprillia or Moto Guzzi, are you waiting for parts, how long have you waited and how do you rate their after sales perfomance? If there is a large amout of unsatisfied owners, what can Aprillia do to improve things? Will MCN support a call to improve the parts situation for Laverda or just keep telling us how good their latest bikes are?

By Nbrsv on Monday, November 04, 2002 - 12:29 am:  View Nbrsv's Profile Search for other posts by Nbrsv Edit this post

if mcn's site wasnt up and down all the time then more people would look at it  

By Bonerp on Monday, November 04, 2002 - 12:41 am:  View Bonerp's Profile Search for other posts by Bonerp Edit this post

Whats the point in looking at another site just for them to promote themselves and use our quotes in their rag?

I'm staying put!  

By John1000 on Monday, November 04, 2002 - 12:26 pm:  View John1000's Profile Search for other posts by John1000 Edit this post

This site is to useful so why waste time with theirs . 

By Scotty on Monday, November 04, 2002 - 01:56 pm:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

Thanks for all your help guys....
Don't worry I've been highly accurate with my reply to MCN... pity you don't wish to have your say....

Unlike some people I like to regularly read many forums besides this one... I do however post to this one the most...

Anyway I seem to remember certain individuals from here posting on other sites I read... people who've actually contributed to this thread... you know who you are!  

By Bonerp on Tuesday, November 05, 2002 - 02:50 am:  View Bonerp's Profile Search for other posts by Bonerp Edit this post

Past tense exactly! 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation