Bike sale

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: Bike sale
By V60tcs on Thursday, October 24, 2002 - 01:38 pm:  View V60tcs's Profile Search for other posts by V60tcs Edit this post

I feel I have got off to a bad start with another post, it is not my intention to slag off anyone s bike, but if I don't like something i will tell you.

Anyway, my local dealer who I have dealt with for several years now
is holding an internet sale this weekend, his website is www.westcoastriders.i12.com

I dont know what the prices will be like, but I have and would again pay full list price for the service attitude and knowledge that they give.

Not a sales pitch before I get abused for that but a pass on of my knowledge with aprilia's, (before they made popular bikes and upto the present day).

V60TCS

yellow mille R (third mille)
(ex owner of pegaso)
Ducati 916
and wait for it the
MOTO6.5

(this last bit was added to try and give me a bit of credibility, as you are often judged only by what you ride)  

By Powermaster on Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 05:33 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Quote:

this last bit was added to try and give me a bit of credibility, as you are often judged only by what you ride

So how shall we judge you?
A biker is a biker, when I am in a ditch, whatever hand is offered, I will accept with grace  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation