Brand's this Sunday, 27th Oct

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: Brand's this Sunday, 27th Oct
By Dave on Monday, October 21, 2002 - 02:40 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Looks like there may be a group of us meeting up in London - just North of Blackwall tunnel - and coming down for the racing. Plan at the moment is to go down to Renegade first, er - then plan kind of ends anyone in the know care to help out re times, ticket arrangements etc?

At the moment, myself and Scotty are definates, Mr Venjer probable and Tinkytot possible - anyone else?

Dave 

By Powermaster on Monday, October 21, 2002 - 03:28 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Bef and Wim, will also be around, we are going to help Morph and Don Plane at the races, Morph is still recovering from his crash and Don is going up the scale on the Mille,
Morph wants revenge so it should be a good race,
Morph, please don't damage that exhaust again  

By Befbever on Monday, October 21, 2002 - 03:43 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

We're working? I thought this was a holiday?

But yes, we'll be there.

Hopefully not hungover 

By Powermaster on Thursday, October 24, 2002 - 09:19 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Ok, you are not
Right who is comming and where what time are we meeting.
Ben told me he too is game, Wosser? 

By Wosser on Thursday, October 24, 2002 - 09:34 am:  View Wosser's Profile Search for other posts by Wosser Edit this post

Once is enough for me in one week ime getting old jorge, I would like to say a big thankyou to the renegade team who helped me out today with a rear tyre and new sproket which was wasting away before my very eyes at brands today. jorge do you want the tyre back ive only used 25% of it
Regs
wosser 

By Powermaster on Thursday, October 24, 2002 - 11:50 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Well she was only 50% worn so add another 25% , but I am sure she would still make another Left Hander track
Brands Sunday is not a track day, just an excuse to watch the Club Boys doing the Fandango
Also a good day to stock up for next year's track days, Tyres I mean  

By Dave on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 04:05 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Scotty and me meetin as above at 9, is there anything on around 10 at the track or will the party be at chez vous?

J, hope that other subject's not closed  

By Benw on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 04:37 am:  View Benw's Profile Search for other posts by Benw Edit this post

So, what time is everyone meeting at Chez Renegade? Jorge mentioned 10am on Sunday - this correct?

B  

By Befbever on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 06:11 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Bef and Wim won't be around due to circumstances beyond our control. Boohoo!

I was looking forward to meeting you mad lot again but it's not in the cards for now. I will be meeting Hansie tomorrow and will post piccies of his bike with the full TNT system dangling under the engine. Watch the Falco board...

Have fun and have a beer on me!

By Scotty on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 06:20 am:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

Thats a pity Bef, I was looking forward to finally meeting you face to face as it were... oh well... maybe another time?

P.S. The Falco is staying ... due to potential financial circumstances beyond my control...

Yer so Jorge should we meet you at Renegade at 10am on Sunday? 

By Befbever on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 06:29 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

So was I, Scotty. At least we talked on the phone eh? No worries, something tells me I'll be over more times than you'd want me to.
I'll talk Wim into getting a boat that can carry a van. Best investment ever!

If the Falco is staying (woo-hoo!) then you know where to go to get a decent service eh? Should get you to enjoy the bike a lot more.
How's that oil leak, Stealth Boy?  

By Scotty on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 07:08 am:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

Bef it was good to chat to you on the phone the other week.

Stealth Boys oil leak gone!  

By Mr_Venjer on Saturday, October 26, 2002 - 02:40 pm:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

what time do the races start peeps. I don't want to wake up early if I don't have to.

Kevin  

By Dave on Saturday, October 26, 2002 - 11:23 pm:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

7am Sunday morning - not friggin likely! - force 8?

Some hardy types maybe later!  

By Befbever on Monday, October 28, 2002 - 05:12 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

So? How was it? Anyone?

Hello? Is this on?

By Scotty on Monday, October 28, 2002 - 06:24 am:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

Had a little 'extreme' windy weather yesterday in the south of England... so I chose not to go... after speaking to Dave at about 7am yesterday morning as per his post above....

The wind removed the cover off my falco... it took about 10mins to get it securely fastend back to the bike it was that strong....
After having the bike damaged by being blown over before it always now gets anchored from the subframe to the same lamppost it is chained to using a cargo strap - so this wasn't an issue yesterday luckily. 

By Dave on Monday, October 28, 2002 - 06:56 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

So you gave the niebours a good laugh Scotty Gusting up to 75mph in London, almost 100 in Wales/West country - not ideal biking weather I've also got half a fence in pieces out back!

So was anyone mad enough to go out? What happened to the racing - postponed? 

By Befbever on Monday, October 28, 2002 - 07:10 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

So you lot didn't go then? We had the worst storm here in 12 years and boy, was I glad I wasn't on any ferry!

etc.  

By Powermaster on Monday, October 28, 2002 - 07:46 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Chickens
There was no racing, at all, two bikes attempted and went out to check the track, but not much luck,the funny bit was on Saturday night, reminded me of Assen last Year, Hammy was too pissed to even notice that he was asleep under water who said Hammersters were not anphibious
I still got to test a gixxer at the dyno in the afternoon  

By Befbever on Monday, October 28, 2002 - 10:50 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

The Wethamster!

By Daz on Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 04:04 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

Bah for the big water bottle in the sky!!!!

Sorry the weather ruined everyone's w/e... there will be more opportunities though guys!

Daz 

By Scotty on Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 04:53 am:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

Daz, You've been quiet.. any news on anything??
Hows life in Tazerland?  

By Daz on Tuesday, October 29, 2002 - 05:37 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

Hi Scotty! News indeed - I've been dundered!! As of Friday I'll be a rock and roller on seventy five quid a fortnight!

To be honest I'm over the moon about it - I wasn't enjoying it where I was so fingers crossed my next job will be better....

The Fazer is going strong! Still not changed the front wheel though... I'll wait till I get my redundancy money through I think.

Hows things your end?

Daz 

By Wosser on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 11:09 am:  View Wosser's Profile Search for other posts by Wosser Edit this post

Jorge
How about a renegade track day next year????
wosser  

By Powermaster on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 12:31 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Oi Wosser, I want my wheel back, yours is giving me vibrations, must be all those fast track corners or that cheap tyre  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation