Rene airkit improved!

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: Rene airkit improved!
By Befbever on Saturday, October 12, 2002 - 08:02 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

this'll catch some more air
Genius!

By Hansie on Saturday, October 12, 2002 - 12:46 pm:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

Let me guess , belgium inventer?

Hansie 

By Oldgit on Sunday, October 13, 2002 - 04:59 am:  View Oldgit's Profile Search for other posts by Oldgit Edit this post

You wait till the wife finds what you've done with her bath sponge Bef. 

By Befbever on Sunday, October 13, 2002 - 08:37 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

So you know Dutch? It says so on the sponge:
Rug & Reet Spons.
Loosely translated...no, I'm not telling. You figure it out!

By Racerxlilbro on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 07:32 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Very nice. Er, uh, how do you refill the tank??? 

By Befbever on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 07:41 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Ah that's just a minor technical glitch. By drilling a large hole in the tank to get the filtered air into the throttle bodies, I discovered a substantial fuel leak. Strange thing is, when I try to fill her up, the fuel drains away from under the tank somehow.
Just a detail. There's no need for nitpicking.  

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, October 15, 2002 - 03:00 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

that wouldnt work, the front mounting bolt is missing and the sponge would blow away in the wind, along with the fuel

come on Bef, you cant fuel(sorry) me 

By Befbever on Tuesday, October 15, 2002 - 04:57 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Never heard of Superglue?
I haven't tested it yet, no fuel = no power.
But there's air, so that's already half of it. Must be good enough for 65 hp mefinks.  

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, October 15, 2002 - 06:25 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

running a bit lean at the mo is it?
If it were a two stroke you know what that would mean.....

theres go me collar bone again! 

By Racerxlilbro on Tuesday, October 15, 2002 - 06:41 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Crmc...more home videos??? Didn't the wife tell you to knock that off! 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation