Bikes and bad habits

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: Bikes and bad habits
By Sarboy on Sunday, October 06, 2002 - 07:16 am:  View Sarboy's Profile Search for other posts by Sarboy Edit this post

At last I find a site with a bunch of people who are crazier than me... I thought I was going to lead a terribly lonely existance doing odd stuff like riding stinky two strokes and flying decrepid helicopters for the rest of my life. Any then I found you guys! Nothing quite beats being scared out of your mind flying for 2 hours and then getting on your bike for the ride home in poxy traffic in this poxy Irish weather. Still, at least there's always the weekend. Wonder can any one maybe enlighten me as to why my front tyre is rubbing on the front spark plug cap under hard braking (RS250 95). Do they all do that or am I about to find out that my frame isn't straight (!!!?) Feels straight. Looks straight. Handles finer than a very fine thing, but after a two year break, I'm only just getting my confidence back, so no silliness yet. Any other Irish posters out there gissa shout back. Nice to meet you all. Later.  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation