London meet?

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: London meet?
By Dave on Sunday, October 06, 2002 - 05:21 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Anyone up for a meet chez Jorge some Saturday? Say next Sat 12th Oct or a fortnight later on the 26th (I'm at Donington the 19th)
Renegade live southeast of London just out of the M25 near Brands and thier hospitality is legendary...  

By Befbever on Sunday, October 06, 2002 - 11:52 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Oi! Don't you mad lot keep my mate from working hard on those Prillers, you hear!
Jorge has something quite special to work on too, but seeing how fast he is ( ) he may entertain you guys after all.
Hm, Dave, you want some Belgian beer mate? Courtesy of Le Bef, of course. I'll have my gofer bring it.

Oh please Jorge, don't let 'him' read this last part! Please!  

By Scotty on Sunday, October 06, 2002 - 01:15 pm:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

Dave, I shall be at Jorge's next sat 12th for a much needed visit! Something to do with Bef's mate... all will become clear if you're about next sat!  

By Powermaster on Monday, October 07, 2002 - 12:45 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

The more the merrier, Yes we are going to be a little busy this week, but at Rene, there is always room for lots more, in fact I am always wishing for people to turn up, having Chinese on Sat,Sun and Mon is no fun, 

By Dave on Tuesday, October 08, 2002 - 11:20 am:  View Dave's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Edit this post

Anyone for Mexican

Sat's cool - sorry but keeping fingers crossed for rain - need some practice avoiding moments

And as long as its not 'sans alchol' I'm not fussy talking of which I once knew a lad - English of course - near Bordeaux, he comes back from the shop with a liter of Sans Alchol! The worst bit was he'd already opened it and had a swig - the only reason he avoided a slap(picking grapes doesn't pay well) was he got back in the shop befor I could catch him! But trust the French, at least the 'not Paris' ones, he came out with a fresh bottle of 'proper' beer and a red face  

By Befbever on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 10:46 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

It does sound romantic tho. Picking grapes, warm summer nights, the south of France when people were still kind to tourists. Takes me back.

Hm, better stop this.

And now for something completely different: the beer's there!

By Scotty on Friday, October 11, 2002 - 01:27 am:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

Sorry Bef, give me bière Belgique anyday!

And for the uncultured ones I don't mean that Stella stuff that's cheaper than bottled water in Belgium!

Guess I'll see certain people tomorrow mornin maybe.. bright and early... yes as Jorge told me... I will try my best to be early!  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation