Let us cling together (Teo torriate)

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: Let us cling together (Teo torriate)
By Befbever on Saturday, September 28, 2002 - 01:27 pm:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

To all the Aprilia 4-stroke V-twin riders in the UK: you own a parallel bike or one of which the warranty period has expired? Or you're so disappointed in the aftersales attitude of Aprilia UK you can't be bothered to ask them anymore?

Tired of spotty 16-year olds messing with your pricey RSV-R or your cheaper but equally valuable Falco? You want an experienced bloke to work on your bike and set it up the way it should?

Don't lose any sleep over it anymore, call Renegade and make an appointment to have your bike serviced at their factory. A good friend of mine will sort your bike in no time.
You don't have any of Renegade's products on your bike? He doesn't mind. Just don't tell Jorge.

Only kidding, of course. Every Aprilia owner is welcome, even two-strokes are not a problem. Just don't tell Jorge. Not kidding this time.

Aprilia parts? Again, not a problem. If he can't get his hands on them, you won't find them anywhere else either. Just call ahead so they can be ordered.

If this sounds like a sales pitch to you, rest assured you won't be billed for my services.

Although it would have been nice... 

By Taffrsv on Saturday, September 28, 2002 - 02:58 pm:  View Taffrsv's Profile Search for other posts by Taffrsv Edit this post

T 

By Daz on Saturday, September 28, 2002 - 03:12 pm:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

... as the years go by, oh my love, my love?! What the hell have you been up to!? Hope Hilde knows! LOL!

Anyways - I've seen this man do the biz on Ben's bike to save the day at Rockingham. He da man!

Daz 

By Taffrsv on Saturday, September 28, 2002 - 03:17 pm:  View Taffrsv's Profile Search for other posts by Taffrsv Edit this post

Hey Daz how are you ??? hows that in line 4 going, its big bro spat me mate off and shagged his colar bone  

By Daz on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 12:06 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

Bet it was the tyres! Nothing to do with his riding ability or anything! Well, that is if he uses my excuse anyway hey!

I'm fine mate ta - hit a 2 x 4 plank of wood on Tuesday though at 85ish and it's buggered my front wheel up so I need to shell out for a 2nd hand wheel and a new tyre. :(

Other than that the Fazer and everything is fine! Hows things up north?

Daz 

By Befbever on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 12:44 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Sorry to hear that Daz. Stop hitting things!
But wheels can be repaired. As it happens, it's one of Wim's specialties. Wink wink, nudge nudge. Say no more!

Nice to see you posting again, mate!

The 'Let us cling together' thing was designed to attract attention and point out that us Aprilia riders should stick together. And it does attract Queen fans I see. That's something you have in common with our dearest Tomoko. Nice innit?

Did you have a question Taff? If so, shoot. 

By Taffrsv on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 12:50 am:  View Taffrsv's Profile Search for other posts by Taffrsv Edit this post

No question matey, I just learnt not to leave the computer on while making drunken mates a coffee, they thought it would funny to start WW4 or are we upto WW5 I've lost count

Daz everything fine up here did another trackday Friday, and I'm pleased to announce I finaly got my kneedown, once I had done it I could do it at will, still reckon I'm faster not hanging off . 

By Befbever on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 12:57 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

I don't think it'll fly anymore, Taff.
I'm a year older and hopefully wiser as well.

By Taffrsv on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 01:00 am:  View Taffrsv's Profile Search for other posts by Taffrsv Edit this post

HOWS YOUR BAD HEAD THIS FINE MORNING  

By Befbever on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 01:07 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Derail! 

By Taffrsv on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 01:22 am:  View Taffrsv's Profile Search for other posts by Taffrsv Edit this post

forgot to say happy birthday  

By Befbever on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 01:32 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Thank you. 

By Hansie on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 01:45 am:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

Good point Bef , but Renegade is a bit far for me.

After the TNT system is fitted its gonna get the 30kkm service. He's backfiring on me the last few weeks so adjusting is needed. Not sure if my dealer is worth the money I pay him but not much options at the moment.

Hansie 

By Befbever on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 02:02 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Renegade is too far from you, sure, but Belgium isn't (anymore), right? If you want this guy to fit your TNT system and set your bike up properly, he can do it at his workshop in Belgium.

IMHO, this is the safest way for you to get the maximum out of your TNT bike. Think about it, will you?

The advantage for me being that I can see you and your system without traveling too far.  

By Benw on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 04:17 am:  View Benw's Profile Search for other posts by Benw Edit this post

Happy birthday HdG!

Hope you don't feel too bad this morning!

Groetjes van Chrisje ook!

B  

By Hansie on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 07:26 am:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

Thinking about it , still living in Amersfoort but moving near to Eindhoven as soon as my house is sold. Doesnt need the Falco for forensing anymore , got a companycar soon. (yes a diesel) But its Italian! (Fiat Stilo) So I'm not in a hurry for the service.

Hansie 

By Befbever on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 10:23 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Okay, Hansie, we'll sort it by e-mail.

Ben, thank you as well. Sorry for the mix-up but my birthday was in August.
I just meant that hopefully I'm wiser too. Sorry!
Doe Chrisje de groetjes terug!

H. 

By Racerxlilbro on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 06:04 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Happy Birthday, Mayo-Man!

BTW, first track day last week! WOO HOO! 

By Befbever on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 12:44 pm:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Thanks, ketchup man!
What trackday? I haven't seen a report or piccies anywhere. Hurry up already!

And btw: derail!  

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 06:23 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

"Let us cling together"

...is this some sort of reference to Aprilia clutch drag? 

By Racerxlilbro on Tuesday, October 01, 2002 - 09:45 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Cling-on's! EWWWWWWW!

Bef, I'll start a new thread... 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation