Is that all, Aprilia?

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: Is that all, Aprilia?
By Befbever on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 11:20 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

So far, I'm not impressed.

So the RSV-R has radial brake calipers. So what? Will it warp the discs even faster?
And the RSV has new footrests. PTL! Let me get my check book out. Not.

The Tuono? A typical pub burner. It'll keep the Mostro's and cruisers company. Not bad looking, but not practical either IMHO.

So what'll it be? So far, nothing by Aprilia. Let's hope they've got something else up their sleeve.

Remember the thread: 'what would you change?'?
They sure didn't read it.

Just my two �cents 

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, September 24, 2002 - 01:50 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

yeh, Radial brake calipers......as if the Mille needed em! I suppose they come in handy for changing the small carbon discs to the massive steel ones when youre caught in a shower on the way to the pub.
Think I'll stick with the Falco!  

By Salkhan on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 05:02 am:  View Salkhan's Profile Search for other posts by Salkhan Edit this post

I think Aprilia financial situation with Moto Guzzi is the reason we're not seeing big changes for now. Give it time.  

By Richandall on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 09:00 am:  View Richandall's Profile Search for other posts by Richandall Edit this post

Trouble is, our illustrious bike journos have the attention span of a goldfish & unless manufacturers keep dazzling 'em with new technotrickery and entertaining them with fresh young lovelies they just keep forget..t...i....n........zzzzzzzzzz........(that Aprilia still exists).

Hence the new paintjobs & footpegs!

- Richard

By Tokas on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 09:19 am:  View Tokas's Profile Search for other posts by Tokas Edit this post

But look what (Aprilia owned) Moto Guzzi shows of; A semi faired race bike with a beautiful look and nice spec's. But a bit to little power as always from Moto Guzzi. They are testing market reactions with a suggested retail price of 19000 Euros! Too expensive IMO!

Follow this link to Moto Guzzis Intermot site, click english flag and then LABORATORIO DI STILE

Moto Guzzi MGS-01 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation