Wanna go racing next year?

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: Wanna go racing next year?
By Webhamster on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 04:56 am:  View Webhamster's Profile Search for other posts by Webhamster Edit this post

Would be interested in sponsoring the RiOT (Ridersite Owners Team) Racing team for 2003?

The arrangement is likely to be a National Team, probably SuperStock or SuperSport. If SuperStock the bike would be the Aprilia RSVR again, if SuperSport it would probably be the R6.

We'd be thinking along the lines of £50 to £100 per person per year.

You'd have to make your own way into the circuit (buy your own ticket) but once there you wouldn't currently need to splash out on another pass to get into the paddock.

Once in the paddock you could make use of the Teams hospitality area - gratis.

As in 2001, every sponsor would be able to play an active part in the management and development of the team. 

By Mental_Trev on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 08:59 am:  View Mental_Trev's Profile Search for other posts by Mental_Trev Edit this post

Has my contract for the #1 rider position got lost in the post?!  

By Powermaster on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 09:04 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Oh Dear,dear, you asked for money and all dissapeared

As usual count me in
May I suggest that you post a link to Riot racing, so that those not familiar with the Team, can have an idea of what is all about.
Once again you Riot will have the full back up from Renegade not just on exhausts but also with our mechanical back up.

Not forgetting of course our Mental Test Rider  

By Webhamster on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 09:55 am:  View Webhamster's Profile Search for other posts by Webhamster Edit this post

Here's a link to last year's website: -

http://www.ridersite.com/riot/  

By Befbever on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 10:01 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Count me in.
The R6 it is then!

By Myapriliarsv on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 05:25 pm:  View Myapriliarsv's Profile Search for other posts by Myapriliarsv Edit this post

can i ride the race at brands hatch????? On the PC game WSB 01' I am pretty damn quick

Count Jim and John of Renegade-USA in....shhhh don't tell John I just donated some of his monay :)

jim 

By Webhamster on Thursday, September 19, 2002 - 12:13 pm:  View Webhamster's Profile Search for other posts by Webhamster Edit this post

Well that's 4 then.

996 to go .....  

By Myapriliarsv on Saturday, September 28, 2002 - 11:09 am:  View Myapriliarsv's Profile Search for other posts by Myapriliarsv Edit this post

Hammy
looks like you need to get a better sales pitch, lol  

By Webhamster on Monday, September 30, 2002 - 05:05 am:  View Webhamster's Profile Search for other posts by Webhamster Edit this post

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation