One year on

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: One year on
By Crmc33 on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 12:40 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Lets pray for peace around the world 

By Myapriliarsv on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 05:09 am:  View Myapriliarsv's Profile Search for other posts by Myapriliarsv Edit this post

I am praying that we put an end to the political crap, stop screwing around and find that scumbag Bin Laddin and tear the bastids head off and everyone associated with him.....

I find it appauling that 1yr later that we haven't wiped those bastids off the face of the earth.

Just my .02,...have a nice day 

By Racerxlilbro on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 07:31 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Geez, Jim how do you really feel?

Let's make it our responsibility to remember those who lost their lives, and not turn 9/11 into another excuse for a three-day weekend.

Just MY $0.02 

By Powermaster on Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - 01:48 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

I just watched a doc, about two French brothers who were filming about a rookie firefighter in New York. This guys may have the only inside video of the whole disaster. I was horrified one year ago, it actually made me sick watching those horrific clips. My prayers will be with those who lost their lives as well as those who lost their family, friends and those who have to live with such live memories.  

By Racerxlilbro on Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 08:50 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Yeah, saw the same thing here...awful stuff. They said they were afraid they weren't going to get anything "exciting" on tape, too...  

By Myapriliarsv on Friday, September 13, 2002 - 08:39 am:  View Myapriliarsv's Profile Search for other posts by Myapriliarsv Edit this post

Racer

I was fortunate not to know anyone personally that was killed in the disaster. The brother of a girl i was dating at the time was saved only because his fiance was feeling ill and was pregnant with his child. If he did not call in late for work taht day... :(

My only point is I live about an hour from NYC and deal with many people that lost loved ones in the disaster...my business partners son was across the street watching people jump from 70 floor above ... so if my words do not show sympathy for them it was not meant to be.

...my only point is it is dumbfounding to me that we have yet to wipe the people responsible and anyone that supports them off the face of the earth...The politics prevent us from doing what is needed...and that is sad.  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation