SBK Assen Anyone?

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: SBK Assen Anyone?
By Hansie on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 02:43 am:  View Hansie's Profile Search for other posts by Hansie Edit this post

Going to the SBK Assen next weekend , probably saterday only.(nothing to sleep in anymore : a handsome tall but drunk dutchmen with bigfoot fell on it last time)

Hansie 

By Webhamster on Monday, September 02, 2002 - 03:26 am:  View Webhamster's Profile Search for other posts by Webhamster Edit this post

Yup, me n Jooshead are going.

Crossing to the hook of Holland on Saturday afternoon, be at the racing on Sunday (in the paddocks) Amsterdam on Monday and the Technoflex factory on the Tuesday.

By Befbever on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 01:15 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

My chiropractor advises against it.
Luckily it's only WSB.

A shame, I would have looked forward to meeting you, Hansie. And you again, Hammy. And any other guys from this board.

Technoflex? Give my regards to Alice, won't you Hammy?  

By Webhamster on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 07:13 am:  View Webhamster's Profile Search for other posts by Webhamster Edit this post

errr.... if I do will they give me a naff service?

By Befbever on Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 07:35 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Err...who's to say?  

By Webhamster on Friday, September 13, 2002 - 05:45 am:  View Webhamster's Profile Search for other posts by Webhamster Edit this post

Read Me! 

By Befbever on Friday, September 13, 2002 - 06:01 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Cool!
See? Told you so.
No mention of Alice however.

I overtook a lot of British bikers on Monday and even some on Tuesday. There was me checking for Renegade exhausts (not one!) and lo and behold: one Trumpet appeared. But it was a grey one and I think yours is blue innit?

Anyway, I soon became a dot for them to stare at.

Thanks Hamster!
And btw, I'm not dissing your Suzi. I believe what you're saying about her.

By Webhamster on Friday, September 13, 2002 - 06:19 am:  View Webhamster's Profile Search for other posts by Webhamster Edit this post

Oh I said 'hello' to Alice all right

My Trumpet is black, I was probably behind you  

By Befbever on Friday, September 13, 2002 - 07:36 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Sure Hammy, whatever turns you on.  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation