Roof Boxer Helmets ?

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: Roof Boxer Helmets ?
By John1000 on Wednesday, August 21, 2002 - 11:44 am:  View John1000's Profile Search for other posts by John1000 Edit this post

Well I�ve just bounced my helmet down some steps (sounds painful) and no my head was not in it at the time (thought I�d say it before you lot). Anyway it has suffered minor damage i.e. chipped paint so a good excuse to by a new one. The Roof Boxer looks the dogs Bo*l*cks so are they as good as they look or is it all show, any thoughts on the subject please.  

By Richandall on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 03:04 am:  View Richandall's Profile Search for other posts by Richandall Edit this post

The Schuberth Concept helmet makes you look like a mushroomhead. I bought one. Because I'm worth it.

(acknowledgements, M. Schumacher and L'Oreal)

- Rich
Btw more info at Schuberth 

By Richandall on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 05:34 am:  View Richandall's Profile Search for other posts by Richandall Edit this post

Having just read the posts regarding site policy I must apologise to webhamster for putting up a link to a commercial site. I've no interest other than keeping our heads intact. Sorry!

- Rich

btw did you get a B*x*r or what?  

By John1000 on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 03:23 pm:  View John1000's Profile Search for other posts by John1000 Edit this post

Haven�t got the Boxer yet spent the money on a track day instead.
But will get one when I have the cash the only thing that is putting me off is the visor, it is very awkward to lift with your gloves on as it only has a small stud to help flip it up. But they do look good will have to find out if they are allowed on the track?  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation