Thight?

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: Thight?
By Chuzo on Tuesday, August 13, 2002 - 01:59 pm:  View Chuzo's Profile Search for other posts by Chuzo Edit this post

I bought an AGV sport jacket (Bolt leather jacket with shoulder and arms-elbows protectors)for riding.

It happens to feel very tight when all zippers closed although the arms length is correct. Is this supposed to be very tight or should it be preferably somewhat loose. Currently, I find it a little restricting if I may use this word.

I was about to exchange it for a larger number but would like to know your opinions first.

Thanks and excuse me for the silliness of the question. I had never wore one of this before.

Thanks in advance,  

By Powermaster on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 12:32 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Chuzo, welcome to ARS, if you don't feel comfy, forget it and exchange. 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation