Meet at Brands Hatch

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: Meet at Brands Hatch
By Crmc33 on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 10:51 pm:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Is anyone going to the Brands Hatch WSB? It would be nice to put some more faces to names.

BTW, I'm not going. 

By Powermaster on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 12:46 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Well, if anyone is going, why not pop in Renegade and say hello, as the nutter above said, it would be nice to put some name to faces, unlike some that were at Laguna, who did not have the decency to introduce themselves when visiting our booth, Tomo really felt After all we made such an effort to go there and we were really looking forward to meeting so many who read this board and the forum.

We are just outside Brands main entrance. Coffee is free and all are welcome. 

By Cris on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 01:04 am:  View Cris's Profile Search for other posts by Cris Edit this post

tops..you can sell me exhausts for the falco and a twin conversion for the wife's sv650 then. see you sunday  

By Powermaster on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 03:34 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Sunday? Don't I deserve a day off too? 

By Crmc33 on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 04:53 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Im going to Goslar in the Harz mountains. Not on the bike tho
I hope the hotels got Eurosport! 

By Befbever on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 05:48 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Quote:

unlike some that were at Laguna, who did not have the decency to introduce themselves when visiting our booth

Boo-hoo!
Names! We want the names of these infidels!

By Scotty on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 01:00 am:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

My non attendance at Brands tomorrow is due to the shoddy clutch slave cylinder fitted to Falco.

Thankyou Aprilia (for the poor part design, 2nd time for me) and your amazing London dealer backup (not) for not allowing me to attend tomorrow, thus breaking a tradition of the last 4 years!

You can be safe in the knowledge that I will not be having this problem next year... 

By Daz on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 06:32 am:  View Daz's Profile Search for other posts by Daz Edit this post

Any interest from the ad on my site yet Scotty?  

By Scotty on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 11:51 pm:  View Scotty's Profile Search for other posts by Scotty Edit this post

No Daz not for a while...  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation