The Picture Bef has been waiting for

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: The Picture Bef has been waiting for
By Powermaster on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 08:21 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

"This is what I should have bought"

By Powermaster on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 08:25 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

"Don't you think she just suit me"

The eyes say it all  

By Befbever on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 08:42 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

ROFLMAO!!!

"Please don't ever show Bef this picture Jorge, he'll have a field day"

Jim, I will never ever let you forget this.

Give the owner of that bike a cigar from me.

Thanks Jorge!

By Racerxlilbro on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 10:28 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

"Give the owner of that bike a cigar from me."

I'm partial to H. Upmann's if you're wondering! LOL!

What a gorgeous motorcycle...obviously owned by someone with impeccable taste, style, and a huge, uh, er, great personality!

By Powermaster on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 11:40 am:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Who are we talking about?

Can you hear me now????  

By Racerxlilbro on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 11:56 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Hello? Is this thing ON? Hellooooo?

Blue bike, belongs to "lilRacer" you know the guy with the funny t-shirt...Ask Jim, he'll remember, I'm the really tall and muscular guy!

Can you hear me now? How about now? Now? 

By Powermaster on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 01:05 pm:  View Powermaster's Profile Search for other posts by Powermaster Edit this post

Hellooooooooooooo? If you ask me again I will hang up.? Is haga still in third? hellooooooooooo?
Damn Americanos phones, grrrrrrrrrr HellooooooooooOOOOOOOOO... 

By Myapriliarsv on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 02:17 pm:  View Myapriliarsv's Profile Search for other posts by Myapriliarsv Edit this post

Tomoko suckered me into that picture. As I saw the camera come out I hear Tomoko whisper...."hehe Jim on a Falco, Mental Trev and Bef will love this one".

LOL....Tooo funny 

By Myapriliarsv on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 02:18 pm:  View Myapriliarsv's Profile Search for other posts by Myapriliarsv Edit this post

that is not me, just an extremely good looking shaved headed impersonator  

By Befbever on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 05:22 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Thanks, Tomo!

By Befbever on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 05:45 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Quote:

I'm partial to H. Upmann's if you're wondering

Would that be Jamaican, Mexican, South Korean or the genuine Cuban ones?

By Racerxlilbro on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 06:38 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Uh, Bef, I think H. Upmanns are Dominican.

Close, very close!

Yeah, that's a shaved facsimile of Jim, and I'm Kareem Abdul Jabbar! 

By Befbever on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 07:29 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

No they're not, Kareem! They're Cuban!

Hammy, derail!  

By Racerxlilbro on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 10:54 am:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

Bef,

As you may or may not be aware, there is this little thing in the US we call the Cuban Embargo. The Upmanns in the States (unless they're black market cigars) are Dominican, and damned fine, too!

Los Cubanos I've had have been awful...and expensive.

Perhaps when I make it to your side of the pond we can compare the Cubans to the Dominicans??? 

By Befbever on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 11:06 am:  View Befbever's Profile Search for other posts by Befbever Edit this post

Did I hear the word 'expensive' there? Forget about it then.

If you were ever to make it overhere, I'll get you the real deal, not to worry. Is one cigar enough?

Btw, I don't live in Valencia you know. 'Overhere' means in Mayo land.

How's the stock market doing?

By Racerxlilbro on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 01:48 pm:  View Racerxlilbro's Profile Search for other posts by Racerxlilbro Edit this post

***How's the stock market doing?***

Well, I'm typing this from the ledge of my building...

I hope it gets better soon! Good news is the Falco is paid for! 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation