Anyone know of a good Seat recovering service

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: Anyone know of a good Seat recovering service
By Crmc33 on Tuesday, July 09, 2002 - 01:54 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

I wish to recover my Falco seats in that suedey leather stuff (alcantera isnt it?).
I seam to remember someone having something similar done to their Mille seats.

Can anyone recommend a suitable handyman for this lickle job in the UK or Euroland?  

By Dangerous on Tuesday, July 09, 2002 - 04:42 am:  View Dangerous's Profile Search for other posts by Dangerous Edit this post

Try this guy, he's done this for a couple of guys on another message board, and they were pleased with the results. Does the job quickly and reasonably priced.

Peter Kay
Ash Cottage
54 Everton Road
Hordle
Nr. Lymington
Hampshire
SO41 0FD
Tel: 01425 622522

Dangerous  

By Mik on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 12:49 pm:  View Mik's Profile Search for other posts by Mik Edit this post

Can I buy your pillion seat skin Adam ?
I just ripped mine with my size 10 boot.

Mik  

By Crmc33 on Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 01:13 pm:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Sorree,
my cat plucked mine before Id even fitted it to the bike! Hence the reqd recovering!

Cooking Fat! 

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation