Meet - Wed 19th Evening at Avebury

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: Meet - Wed 19th Evening at Avebury
By Diablo_Mille_R on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 02:40 am:  View Diablo_Mille_R's Profile Search for other posts by Diablo_Mille_R Edit this post

Some of us missed each other last time, but the forecast seems pretty good so how about we plan it a bit so we can meet up? Hopefully a group of us will be heading down from Didcot (leaving about 6:30pm I guess) and arriving about 7:30pm in Avebury pending any antics like last time with broken bikes, lights, traffic etc. It is 10 miles south of Jct 15 of the M4.

Post here if you are going and we can all keep an eye out for each other.

Later,
Rich

PS. If you go be careful - Plod were in force last time. 

By Crmc33 on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 03:31 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

Make sure to fit your false reg plates. This always keeps the boyz in blue guessing

(false moustache is optional)

And remember if you do get stopped, make sure you clearly show that your visor is the darkest possible, has a dark tint coolvision insert and youre wearing dark amber sunglasses.

HTH (Henry The Helicopter?) 

By Rca on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 04:49 am:  View Rca's Profile Search for other posts by Rca Edit this post

DMR

What has a one horse town like Avebury done to attract so much attention.

Russell  

By Diablo_Mille_R on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 04:56 am:  View Diablo_Mille_R's Profile Search for other posts by Diablo_Mille_R Edit this post

Rca,

Are you referring to the number of bikes or police?

Bikes, well, it is a nice ride on good surfaced roads and has a pub. Plod - coz they thing bikes are easy picking, a bit like shooting fish in a barrel, except the fish swimming the other way wave and tell you where the gun is pointing, making a very low yield for plod. Unlucky. Are you going to join us?  

By Rca on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 05:28 am:  View Rca's Profile Search for other posts by Rca Edit this post

DMR,

I was referring to the bikes.

I can't join you this Wednesday, but I would certainly enjoy meeting some of you the next time. Do you meet regularly at Avebury, or do you move it around to keep plod on their toe?.

Russell  

By Bonerp on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 06:18 am:  View Bonerp's Profile Search for other posts by Bonerp Edit this post

Weds at Avebury is as traditional and common around these parts as crop circles!

Look forward to a big meet up maybe one nite soon?

How about 26/6??????????  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation