RSV MCN feature from Rockingham

Aprilia RiderSite (Riders Site) - The independent & international community website for Aprilia motorcycle riders with chat, discussion forums and much more: General Aprilia Chat: RSV MCN feature from Rockingham
By Benw on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 01:57 am:  View Benw's Profile Search for other posts by Benw Edit this post

Hi all,

I've had a chat with the guys from MCN and there is a reason why the RSV feature hasn't happened yet. The photos which were taken by MCN mainly showed the readers in the foreground with the bikes in the background.

The guy in charge of deciding what is used wanted the eye-candy side of things; with the modified bikes as the main draw for the feature.

He's asked me to see who would be available to have their bikes photo'd again. Arrangements would need to be made for whens, wheres etc.

So, who wants to get this feature in MCN?

B  

By Diablo_Mille_R on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 02:11 am:  View Diablo_Mille_R's Profile Search for other posts by Diablo_Mille_R Edit this post

You would have thought they would have realised the bikes would be in the background, being that we knelt down in front of the bikes....duurrr. It seems strange they would not want photos of us beautiful owners though

Anyway, it would be cool to get the RSV some publicity (and what about getting the Falco in too if they are doing a new photo shoot?), I suggest my house then I don't need to travel anywhere.....only joking, but wouldn't somewhere like the main gates of Silverstone be cool on a Saturday morning or something? Sunday tends to be race day there and they may get pissy about us turning up for a photo session. Everyone can find it easily, and it is based south-ish to catch the people who were at Rockingham. One vote from me to that.
RichDMR 

By Benw on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 02:15 am:  View Benw's Profile Search for other posts by Benw Edit this post

You'll all need to be together in one place, so agree between yourselves where it should be. Come up with a couple of dates too, so they can have a bit of lee-way as to when they can shoot it.

B  

By Diablo_Mille_R on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 02:27 am:  View Diablo_Mille_R's Profile Search for other posts by Diablo_Mille_R Edit this post

15th or 22nd june?  

By Crmc33 on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 02:34 am:  View Crmc33's Profile Search for other posts by Crmc33 Edit this post

weight till necks yeer  

By Mr_Venjer on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 04:04 am:  View Mr_Venjer's Profile Search for other posts by Mr_Venjer Edit this post

Silverstone sounds cool. Dates are fine for me.

Venjer  

By Dangerous on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 04:26 am:  View Dangerous's Profile Search for other posts by Dangerous Edit this post

Mice spellink!

Aye hav trooble wiv mi worms tu.

How about at the next trackday outing?
I'm going to be at Oulton with Kneedownnidge on June 5th. (just 2 of us then). But a few are going to a trackday at Donington on Sunday 2nd. Short notice, but may be a good venue.

Dangneroose  

By Jotaman on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 06:09 am:  View Jotaman's Profile Search for other posts by Jotaman Edit this post

RSVR.Net have organised a trackday at cadwell on 30th july, Wozzer from T.W.O will be there, and tehy are trying to get as many Aprilia together as they can, similiar to Rockingham, mayber MCN woul dliek to cover that one and get some more photo's

check out www.rsvr.net home page has info on it..  

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password:

< <  back to previous page

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page | Delete Conversation | Close Conversation | Move Conversation